Canon Speedlite 430EX II PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the Speedlite 430EX II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Speedlite 430EX II. You can download the Canon Speedlite 430EX II Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Canon Speedlite 430EX II is a powerful flash offers a guide number of 141 ft./43m at ISO 100. The Recycle times have been reduced by approximately 20%, with silent recycling. A one-touch quick-lock mechanism makes it easy to attach or detach the 430EX II from the camera and a metal foot has been added for strength and durability.
Speedlite 430EX II features auto zoom covering 24-105mm, which can further extends to 14mm wide coverage with its inbuilt wide panel. Flash controls can now be set on the flash's rear LCD, or directly on compatible EOS Digital SLR camera's LCD screen.
The Speedlite 430EX II also automatically transfers color temperature information to recent models of digital SLR cameras. The camera then sets the best white balance setting for the flash shot. This feature works when the camera's white balance mode is set to Auto White Balance (AWB) or Flash white balance mode.
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash Key Features:
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength
- Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to the Speedlite 420EX
- One-touch, quick-lock mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera
- Full flash control possible on camera menu, with compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Virtually silent flash recycle
- The flash head can be moved up from 0 - 90° (5 settings), left from 0 - 180° (7 settings) and right from 0 - 90° (4 settings)
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141 ft./43m at ISO 100
- E-TTL II, E-TTl, TTL & Manual Flash Exposure Modes
- Supports manual output in versatile 1/3-stop increment
- High-speed FP sync mode, Rear curtain sync, SE Save Energy, and FE Lock
- Metal mounting foot
- Supports wireless slave flash
- Color temperature information transmission
- Autozoom control for sensor size
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Automatic Charge Current Selection
Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 430EX II User Manual (PDF) - English, Español, Français
If you need Canon Speedlite 430EX II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓