Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Owner's Manual.
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT is a powerful external flash unit offers a maximum Guide Number of 141 ft./43m at ISO 100. The flash coverage from 24mm to 105mm, which can further extends to 14mm wide coverage with its inbuilt wide panel.
The Speedlite 430EX III-RT features built-in radio receiver for wireless TTL operation, providing users with the flexibility to control up to five groups of RT flashes with up to 15 flashes per group, at distances of up to 98.4 ft./30m away.
Other highlights include illuminated dot matrix LCD display, Control Dial, light distribution options, 10 Custom Functions and 8 Personal Functions allow the user to tailor the Speedlite to their personal needs.
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Key Features:
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Maximum Guide No. 141 ft./43m (ISO 100; 105mm)
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm
- Supports E-TTL II, E-TTl, TTL & Manual Flash Exposure Modes
- The flash head can be moved up from 0-90°, 150° to the left and 180° to the right
- More convenient multiple flashes photography with the integrated radio transmission wireless flash "Master" and "Slave" functions with a transmission distance of approx. 30m, 15 channels with 10000 radio transmission ID are provided to prevent interference
- Supports Linked shooting and remote release function
- Supports optical transmission wireless flash "Slave" function
- Improved operability by introducing dot-matrix LCD with rich information display and "Select Dial"
- "Color Filter SCF-E2" included for optimizing color balance in tungsten light environment
- "Bounce Adapter SBA-E2" included for more natural bounce flash photography (Can be used with Color Filter SCF-E2)
- Built-in "Catchlight panel" for easy creation of catchlight
- Support "Light Distribution" function as found in flagship Speedlite 600EX-RT to customize the flash coverage effect
- Silent recycling with fast 0.1-3.5 seconds recycle time
- "Quick flash" function
- Color temperature information transmission provided
- Achieve a more compact and lightweight design than predecessor by reducing the size of flash head with improved zoom optics, the use of main capacitor with smaller size and new internal construction
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Speedlite 430EX III-RT, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT.
Free Download Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.