Fujifilm FinePix S8200 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the FinePix S8200, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of FinePix S8200. You can download the Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Fujifilm FinePix S8200 bridge camera equipped with a powerful 40x (24-960mm) Fujinon super-zoom lens cover everything from ultra-wide angle to extreme telephoto.
It house a 16-megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor capture excellent quality, low-noise images, and boast AF speeds of 0.3 seconds.
Other highlights include 10fps continuous shooting, ISO up to 12800 and 1080i/60fps Full-HD Video.
Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Key Features:
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS sensor
- 40x (24-960mm) Fujinon super-zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Autofocus speed of 0.3 second
- Shooting interval time of 0.5 second
- Start-up time of 1.0 second
- 1920x1080i/60 fps Full HD video with stereo sound
- 3-inch 460k dots LCD
- 200k dots Electronic viewfinder
- 1 cm Super Macro
- 3D Shooting
- Motion Panorama 360
- P/S/A/M Manual exposure control
- Dual zoom lever
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- 6 Advanced Filters
- Powered by AA sized batteries
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix S8200 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Fujifilm FinePix S8200 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓