Fujifilm X-H2 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the X-H2, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of X-H2. You can download the Fujifilm X-H2 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Fujifilm X-H2 equipped with a 40MP X-Trans CMOS 5 HR APS-C sensor and high-speed X-Processor 5 Engine delivers superior image quality.
The In-body 5-axis image stabilization system offers up to 7 stops stabilization. The 425 phase-detection points Hybrid AF system offers high-speed and high-precision AF performance even in difficult lighting conditions. The subject-detection AF that automatically detect and track a variety of subject types.
The X-H2 can recording 8K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit video in four Apple ProRes codecs: ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT and ProRes 422 Proxy. It can also recording 4K video from the oversampled 8K video anddelivering up to 2x of digital zoom that can use a 4K-sized section of the sensor. The F-Log2 flat picture profile can capture up dynamic range up to 13+ stops, which broadens color-grading options in post-production.
Other highlights include 3.69M-dot, 0.8x OLED Electronic Viewfinder that can run at up to 120 fps EVF refresh rate, 1/180,000 sec electronic shutter, 160 MP Pixel Shift Multi Shot, and built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth.
Fujifilm X-H2 Key Features:
- 40.2-megapixel APS-C X-TransTM CMOS 5 HR
- X-Processor 5
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- Electronic front curtain shutter
- Electronic shutter up to 1/180,000 sec.
- 0.5", 5.76M-dot, 0.8x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 120 fps EVF refresh rate
- 3" 1.62M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- 1.28-inch shoulder display
- ISO 160-12800 (Extended: 80 to 51,200)
- Continuous shooting with AF up to 15 fps with mechanical shutter
- Pixel Shift Multi Shot
- 8K/30p Apple ProRes internal recording
- 4:2:2 video in 10-bit
- 4K/60p video
- Internal ProRes 422 HQ and FUJIFILM F-Log 2
- 12-bit 8K/30 Raw video in Apple ProRes & Blackmagic RAW via HDMI
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
- Weather-sealed magnesium allow body
- Optional VG-XH Vertical Battery Grip
- Optional FT-XH File Transmitter
- Optional FAN-001 Cooling Fan
Free Download Fujifilm X-H2 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-H2 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X-H2 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Fujifilm X-H2 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X-H2 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Fujifilm X-H2 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Fujifilm X-H2 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X-H2 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Fujifilm X-H2 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Fujifilm X-H2 Arabic User Manual (PDF) - العربية
If you need Fujifilm X-H2 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓