Free Download Fujifilm X-H2S PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-H2S Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-H2S equipped with a 26MP Stacked CMOS sensor and X-Processor 5 Engine delivers superior image quality and up to 40fps continuous shooting with full AF.
The In-body 5-axis image stabilization system offers up to 7 stops stabilization. The Hybrid AF system with 425 phase-detection points offers high-speed and high-precision AF performance even in difficult lighting conditions. The subject recognition AF that automatically detect and track a variety of subject types.
The X-H2S supports DCI or UHD 4K video recording at up to 120p and Full HD at up to 240p as well as an open-gate 3:2 6.2K up to 30p.
The footage can be recorded in a choice of 8-bit H.264, 10-bit H.625 or Apple ProRes 422HQ, 422 or 422 LT with the option of ProRes 422 Proxy capture in parallel. The F-Log2 mode which provides a dynamic range of up to 14+ stops.
The 3.69M-dot, 0.8x OLED Electronic Viewfinder that can run at up to 120 fps EVF refresh rate offers a crisply detailed and smooth view of whatever you're shooting.
Other highlights include 3-inch 1.62M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen, 1.28" Sub-LCD Top Screen, and built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
Fujifilm X-H2S Key Features:
- 26.1-megapixel APS-C X-Trans Stacked CMOS sensor
- X-Processor 5
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- Electronic front curtain shutter
- Electronic shutter up to 1/32000 sec.
- 0.5", 5.76M-dot, 0.8x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 120 fps EVF refresh rate
- 3" 1.62M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- 1.28-inch shoulder display
- ISO 160-12800 (Extended: 80 to 51,200)
- Continuous shooting with AF up to 15 fps with mechanical shutter, 40 fps with Electronic shutter
- 4K/120p and 6.2K/30p Internal Recording
- Internal ProRes 422 HQ and FUJIFILM F-Log 2
- ProRes & Blackmagic RAW via HDMI
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
- Weather-sealed magnesium allow body
- Optional VG-XH Vertical Battery Grip
- Optional FT-XH File Transmitter
- Optional FAN-001 Cooling Fan
Fujifilm X-H2S PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the X-H2S, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Fujifilm X-H2S.
Free Download Fujifilm X-H2S User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-H2S User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X-H2S German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Fujifilm X-H2S French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X-H2S Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Fujifilm X-H2S Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Fujifilm X-H2S Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X-H2S Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Fujifilm X-H2S Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Fujifilm X-H2S Arabic User Manual (PDF) - العربية
If you need Fujifilm X-H2S PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓