Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP150 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix XP150 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix XP150 is waterproof to 10m (32.8ft), shock proof to 2m (6.6ft), sealed against dust and sand, and even works in temperatures down to -10°C (14°F). The XP150 equipped with a high quality Fujinon Lens 5x (28-140 mm) zoom lens for a wide variety of shots. The 14 MP CMOS sensor features shift image stabilization let take great photos and videos are easy.
The FinePix XP150 comes with high sensitivity GPS antenna it's now quicker and easier to pinpoint your location, no matter where you are in the world. With electronic compass and Photo Navigation functions, users can ascertain the direction in which they're shooting, their altitude and the direction and distance to a previous location.
Other highlights include bright, clear 2.7-inch LCD screen features an anti-reflective coating, 1080p / 30fps Full HD video capture and Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO).
Fujifilm FinePix XP150 Key Features:
- 14.4 mega-pixel CMOS sensor
- CMOS-Shift Image Stabilization
- 5x (28-140 mm) optical zoom with water repellent coating
- Waterproof to 10 m (33ft)
- Shockproof to 2 m (6.5 ft)
- Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F)
- Dustproof / Sandproof
- Improved 2.7-inch LCD with anti-reflection coating
- High sensitivity GPS with electronic compass and tracking
- 1080p Full HD movie capture and underwater movie mode
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO)
- Face Detection & Face Detection Timer Function
- Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Pro Low-light Mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- Tracking Auto Focus
- In-camera Editing
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP150 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix XP150 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP150 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.