Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP80 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix XP80 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix XP80 is Waterproof to a depth of 50ft (15m), Shockproof to 5.8ft (1.75m), Freezeproof down to 14°F (-10°C) and Dustproof.
The FinePix XP80 equipped with a 16.4MP BSI-CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution images. The 5x (28-140mm) Fujinon wide-angle zoom lens is perfect for capturing landscapes or group shots, as well as close-ups. The Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization ensures clear, sharp shots every time.
The XP80 is built-in Wi-Fi allows for instant sharing of images or movies directly to a mobile device. Users can also remote shooting from a smart-device.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch anti-reflective LCD monitor, 1080/60p full HD movie recording, 10fps High-Speed Burst Shooting, Scene Recognition mode, Advanced Filter and Action Camera Mode works with an optional 18mm conversion lens to enable hands-free shooting.
Fujifilm FinePix XP80 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 15m (50ft), Shockproof to 1.75m (5.8ft), Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F), Dustproof
- 16.4 megapixel 1/2.3" BSI-CMOS sensor
- Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) optical zoom with water repellent coating
- 10x Intelligent Digital zoom
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.7-inch 460k-dot LCD screen with anti-reflection coating
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording
- 10fps continuous shooting
- 480 fps slow motion mode
- SR AUTO
- Action Camera Mode
- Underwater and Underwater Macro modes
- Interval Timer shooting
- Face Detection
- Motion Panorama 360°
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) capture
- 11 Advanced Filters
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP80 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix XP80 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP80 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.