Free Download Fujifilm X-T3 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-T3 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-T3 equipped with a 26.1MP APS-C BSI X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which work with the high performance X-Processor 4 delivers superior image quality and up to 11fps continuous shooting.
The X-T3's AF system features 2.16M phase detection pixels that cover nearly the entire sensor area offers high-speed and high-precision AF performance.
The X-T3 supports DCI 4K (4096×2160) and UHD 4K (3840x2160) video recording up to 60fps at 4:2:0 10-bit. It can also output 10-bit 4:2:2 to an external recorder via HDMI. The F-Log Gamma setting that provides a flat picture with wider dynamic range for use in advanced color grading software during editing.
The 3.69M-dot, 0.75x OLED Electronic Viewfinder has the display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and up to 100 fps EVF refresh rate offers a crisply detailed view of whatever you're shooting.
The pre-shoot function allows users to start shooting as soon as the shutter button is half-pressed to ensure the moment is never missed.
Other highlights include 3.2-inch 1.04M-dot dual-axis articulating LCD Touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth, Advanced Filters and Film Simulation.
Fujifilm X-T3 Key Features:
- 26.1-megapixel APS-C back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor without low-pass filter
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 0.5-inch 3.69M-dot, 0.75x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) up to 100fps refresh rate
- Sports finder mode
- 3.2" 1.04M-dot two-axis tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 0.3 seconds start-up time
- 0.06 seconds AF time
- 0.045 seconds shutter lag time
- 0.17 seconds shooting interval
- ISO 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)
- AF system with 2.16M phase detection pixels
- Pre-shoot function
- Continuous shooting up to 20 fps with electronic shutter, 11 fps with mechanical shutter
- DCI 4K (4096×2160/60fps), UHD 4K (3840x2160/60fps) video recording up to 400 Mb/s
- 10-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output
- F-Log Gamma with HLG support
- Film Simulation on video recording
- Interval timer shooting
- Multiple Exposure
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film Simulation modes
- Grain Effect modes
- Advanced filter
- 2 command dials and 6 Function buttons
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB 3.0 socket, USB charge
- Dust and moisture-resistant body, Freeze resistance to -10°C (14°F)
- Optional vertical power booster grip VPB-XT3
Fujifilm X-T3 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the X-T3, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Fujifilm X-T3.
Free Download Fujifilm X-T3 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-T3 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X-T3 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Fujifilm X-T3 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X-T3 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Fujifilm X-T3 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Fujifilm X-T3 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X-T3 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Fujifilm X-T3 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Fujifilm X-T3 Arabic User Manual (PDF) - العربية
If you need Fujifilm X-T3 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.