Leica M (Typ 262) PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the M (Typ 262), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of M (Typ 262). You can download the Leica M (Typ 262) Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Leica M (Typ 262) rangefinder digital camera equipped with a 24 MP full-frame CMOS sensor work with the Maestro processor delivers exceptional image quality even in low light.
The M typ 262 features a shutter cocking system is notably quiet for more discreet shooting.
Other highlights include 3.0" LCD screen with ultra-strong Gorilla Glass cover, ISO up to 6400 and continuous shooting up to 3 fps.
Leica M (Typ 262) Key Features:
- Classic Rangefinder Design
- Fast and accurate manual focusing
- 24-Megapixels Full-Frame 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro image processor
- 0.68x Magnification Optical Viewfinder
- 3-inch 921k-dots LCD with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass cover
- ISO 200-6400, expandable to 100-6400
- Quiet Shutter Cocking Mechanism
- 3 fps continuous shooting
- Aluminum Top Plate
- M Mount Compatible
Free Download Leica M (Typ 262) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Leica M (Typ 262) User Manual (PDF) - English
Leica M (Typ 262) French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Leica M (Typ 262) Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Leica M (Typ 262) Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Leica M (Typ 262) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓