Free Download Leica Q-P PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Leica Q-P Owner's Manual.
Leica Q-P equipped with a 24.2 MP full-frame CMOS sensor with no anti-aliasing filter, which work with the Maestro II image processor delivers high-resolution image with incredible detail and extremely low noise, as well as enhanced sensitivity from ISO 100-50000.
The bright Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. fixed lens features Optical Image Stabilization makes it ideal for shooting in any lighting condition and has an angle of view that reproduces scenes with natural perspective and proportions.
The 3.68M-dot LCOS EVF offers finest details and without any perceptible lag provides a clear image for accurate eye-level viewing. The Digital Frame Selector function displays 35mm (1.25x) or 50mm (1.8x) framing lines in the EVF and LCD for further creative opportunities.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD touchscreen, 1080/60p full HD video recording, burst shooting up to 10 fps, full manual control and built-in Wi-Fi.
Leica Q-P Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel full frame CMOS sensor
- Maestro II Image Processor
- Leica Summilux 28mm F/1.7 ASPH. lens
- 1.25x digital zoom (corresponding to 35mm) or 1.8x digital zoom (corresponding to 50mm)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 3.68M-dot Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) electronic viewfinder
- Focus Peaking & Live View Zoom
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot LCD touch screen
- ISO 100-50000
- Contrast-Detect AF System
- 10fps continuous shooting
- 1920x1080/60p full-HD video recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Program, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, Manual Exposure modes
- Scene modes
- Built-in hot shoe
- Magnesium-alloy Body
Leica Q-P PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Q-P, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Leica Q-P.
Free Download Leica Q-P User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Leica Q-P PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in Nov 2018] )
If you need Leica Q-P PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.