Free Download Leica TL2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Leica TL2 Owner's Manual.
Leica TL2 System Camera equipped with a newly developed 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor, which work with the Maestro II Image Processor produces brilliant images with outstanding contrast, finest detail resolution and natural color rendition, even in low light situation use ISO up to 50000.
The 49-points contrast-detect AF system offers accurate autofocusing performance. The TL2 provides 7 fps high speed continuous shooting with mechanical shutter, and 20 fps in e-shutter mode.
Other highlights include stylish solid aluminum alloy unibody, 4k/30p, 1080p/60p full HD movie recording, 3.7-inch LCD touch screen, built-in Wi-Fi for remote shooting and photo sharing and optional high-resolution EVF with GPS.
Leica TL2 Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Leica L lens mount
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- 49-Point Contrast-Detect AF System
- 1/40000 sec. Electronic Shutter
- 7 fps (mechanical shutter) / 20 fps (electronic shutter) high speed continuous shooting
- ISO 100-50000
- 3.7" 1.3M-dot (854x480) LCD touch screen
- 3840x2160/30p UHD video recording
- 1920x1080/60p full-HD video
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in 32GB memory
- 0.6 sec. start-up time
- FN button
- Hot Shoe
- UHS-II SD card slot
- USB 3.0 Type-C socket
- Solid Aluminum Alloy Unibody
- Optional SL-Lenses Adapter
- Optional Visoflex Typ 020 2.36M-dot EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) with built-in GPS
Free Download Leica TL2 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Leica TL2 User Manual (PDF) - English
Leica TL2 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Leica TL2 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Leica TL2 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Leica TL2 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Leica TL2 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Leica TL2 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
If you need Leica TL2 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.