Free Download Nikon 1 V2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon 1 V2 Owner's Manual.
Nikon 1 V2 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens digital system camera features a 14.2 MP CX-format CMOS sensor, advanced hybrid AF system, powerful EXPEED 3A dual-image processor, full manual control and continuous shooting up to 15 fps with AF.
Combining speed, high-quality, power and precision in a compact body, the V2 is an ideal camera for photographers looking for a combination of creative freedom, quick response and the flexibility to change lenses in a small portable design.
Nikon 1 V2 Key Features:
- 14.2-megapixel CX format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3A image processor
- 3.0-inch 921k-dot LCD Display
- 1440k-dots electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- ISO up to 6400
- Nikon 1 Lens Mount
- 1920 x 1080 / 60p (50p@PAL) full HD Movie Capture
- 400 fps and 1200 fps Slow motion movies
- Advanced Hybrid AF
- 15 fps burst shooting with AF, 60 fps with fixed-point AF
- P / S / A / M exposure modes
- Live Image Control gives users the ability to see end-result images before capture by incorporating effects of various camera settings on a scene
- Built-in flash
- Optional GPS unit GP-N100
- Optional WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
Free Download Nikon 1 V2 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon 1 V2 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon 1 V2 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon 1 V2 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon 1 V2 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon 1 V2 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon 1 V2 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon 1 V2 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon 1 V2 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon 1 V2 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Nikon 1 V2 Turkish User Manual (PDF) - Türkçe
Nikon 1 V2 Japanese User Manual (PDF) - 日本語 使用説明書
Nikon 1 V2 Japanese User Manual (PDF) - 日本語 活用ガイド
If you need Nikon 1 V2 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.