Free Download Nikon Z 9 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon Z 9 Owner's Manual.
Nikon Z 9 mirrorless system camera houses a 45.7 MP FX-format Stacked CMOS sensor, which combined with the powerful EXPEED 7 image-processing engine delivers exhilarating image quality and excellent low-light performance up to ISO 102,400. The In-body Vibration Reduction now supports Synchro VR to achieve up to 6 stops of camera shake compensation when used with select Z lenses.
The 493-point phase-detection AF system offers fast, accurate AF performance. The 3D-tracking system pairs with subject detection capabilities to lock onto fast and erratically moving subjects that move parallel and perpendicular to the camera axis.
The Z 9 can capturing 8K/30 footage in a choice of 8-bit H.264, 8- or 10-bit H.265 or low-compression 10-bit ProRes HQ. It can also shoot 4K UHD video at up to 120p from the full width of the sensor.
Other highlights include 3.69m-dot OLED EVF offers clear and comfortable view, 3.2-inch 4-Axis Tilting touchscreen for portrait or landscape orientation shooting, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and 1000BASE-T wired LAN connection.
Nikon Z 9 Key Features:
- 45.7-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame Stacked CMOS sensor
- Nikon Z mount
- EXPEED 7 Image Processor
- Built-in Sensor-shift image stabilization
- ISO 64-25600 (extendable ISO 32-102400)
- Hybrid AF system with 493 phase-detect points
- AI-Based Subject Detection and Tracking
- Full-time Electronic Shutter up to 1/32,000 sec
- 0.8x 3.68M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.2" 2.1M-dot 4-Axis Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Top plate display panel
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 20 fps Raw, 30 fps JPEG
- 8K/30p and 4K/120p Video Recording
- 12-bit Raw 8K/60 capture in a future firmware update
- Internal 10-bit N-Log and HLG capture
- Twin CFexpress Type B card slot
- Built-in Ethernet port supports 1000BASE-T wired LAN connection for transferring files over FTP
- Built-in 2.4/5Ghz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SnapBridge
- Built-in GNSS
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
- Dual Grip
- Dust- and drip- resistance magnesium alloy body
Nikon Z 9 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Z 9, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon Z 9.
Free Download Nikon Z 9 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon Z 9 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon Z 9 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon Z 9 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon Z 9 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon Z 9 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon Z 9 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon Z 9 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon Z 9 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon Z 9 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Nikon Z 9 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Nikon Z 9 Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Nikon Z 9 Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
Nikon Z 9 Polish User Manual (PDF) - Polski
Nikon Z 9 Romanian User Manual (PDF) - Română
Nikon Z 9 Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
Nikon Z 9 Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - Български
If you need Nikon Z 9 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓