Free Download Nikon Z 7 II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon Z 7 II Owner's Manual.
Nikon Z 7 II mirrorless system camera houses a 45.7 MP FX-format BSI-CMOS sensor and Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors delivers high-resolution images and impressive low-light quality. The Built-in Vibration Reduction system can reduce shake by up to 5 stops.
The Hybrid AF system with 493 phase-detect points covering approximately 90% of the frame offers fast, accurate AF performance. It supports Eye-Detect AF in Wide-Area AF modes and during movie recording.
The Z 7 II can capturing 4K (3840x2160) UHD video up to 60fps using either the full-frame area or a DX crop area. The 10-bit N-Log gamma and HDR (HLG) output offers more detail, dynamic range and contrast in captured footage.
The Z 7 II equipped with a ultra-high-resolution 3.6M-dot OLED EVF offers clear and comfortable eye-level viewing.
Other highlights include weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, 3.2-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, OLED top-plate display, one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and supports SnapBridge for wireless transfer and remotely control.
Nikon Z 7 II Key Features:
- 45.7-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame BSI CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter
- Nikon Z mount
- Dual EXPEED 6 image-processing engine
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization
- ISO 64-25600 (extendable ISO 32-102400)
- Hybrid AF system with 493 phase-detect points
- Eye-Detect AF
- 0.8x 3.6M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.2" 2.1M-dot tilting touchscreen
- Top plate display panel
- 10 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- Silent photography function
- Timed long exposure up to 900 seconds
- 4K (3840x2160/60fps) UHD Video Recording
- N-Log color profile
- HLG (HDR)
- 10-bit HDMI output
- Zebra stripes, Live focus peaking, Timecode
- Peaking stack image function
- 1920x1080/120p Full-HD video
- 8K time-lapse movie
- CFexpress/XQD card & UHS-II SD card slots
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SnapBridge
- USB 3.1 port
- Dust- and drip- resistance magnesium alloy body
- F mount lens via FTZ adapter
- Optional WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter
- Optional The MB-N11 Multi-Power Battery Pack
Nikon Z 7 II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Z 7 II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon Z 7 II.
Free Download Nikon Z 7 II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Nikon Z 7 II PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in December 2020] )
If you need Nikon Z 7 II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.