Free Download Nikon Z 7 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon Z 7 Owner's Manual.
Nikon Z 7 mirrorless system camera equipped with a 45.7 MP FX-format BSI-CMOS sensor, which combined with the powerful EXPEED 6 image-processing engine delivers exhilarating image quality and excellent low-light performance up to ISO 102,400.
The Hybrid AF system with 493 phase-detect points covering approximately 90% of the frame offers fast, accurate AF performance. The in-body Vibration Reduction system can reduce shake by up to 5 stops.
The Z 7 can capturing 4K (3840x2160/30fps) UHD video using either the full-frame area or a DX crop area. The 10-bit N-LOG 4:2:2 4K file can output to optional external recorder via HDMI.
The Z 7 equipped with a ultra-high-resolution 3.69M-dot OLED EVF offers clear and comfortable view.
Other highlights include weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, 3.2-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, OLED top-plate display, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and supports SnapBridge for wireless transfer and remote control.
Nikon Z 7 Key Features:
- 45.7-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame BSI CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter
- Nikon Z mount
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- Built-in 5-axis image stabilization
- ISO 64-25600 (extendable ISO 32-102400)
- Hybrid AF system with 493 phase-detect points
- 0.8x 3690k-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.2" 2.1M-dot tilting touchscreen
- Top plate display panel
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 9 fps
- Silent photography function
- 4K (3840x2160, 24/25/30fps) UHD Video Recording
- N-Log color profile
- 10-bit HDMI output
- Zebra stripes, Live focus peaking, Timecode
- Peaking stack image function
- 1920x1080/120p Full-HD video
- 8K time-lapse movie
- XQD card slot
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SnapBridge
- USB 3.1 port
- Dust- and drip- resistance magnesium alloy body
- F mount lens via FTZ adapter
- Optional WT-7/A/B/C Wireless Transmitter
- Optional The MB-N10 Multi-Power Battery Pack
Nikon Z 7 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Z 7, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon Z 7.
Free Download Nikon Z 7 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Nikon Z 7 PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in Sep 2018] )
If you need Nikon Z 7 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.