Nikon COOLPIX L21 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the COOLPIX L21, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of COOLPIX L21. You can download the Nikon COOLPIX L21 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Nikon COOLPIX L21 is an easy-to-use camera perfect for all the family, it boasts a range of automatic functions for trouble-free operation.
The 8 MP resolution lets you capture detailed images, the 3.6x (37-134mm) NIKKOR zoom lens offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution. The Electronic Vibration Reduction image stabilization automatically counter the risk of blurred images, even if your subject is moving.
The Easy Auto Mode optimizes all camera settings for stunning results every time. The Scene Auto Selector function determines range, lighting and subject type before automatically selecting the appropriate scene mode to achieve optimum results. The Smart portrait system has advanced automatic features for perfect portraits.
Nikon COOLPIX L21 Key Features:
- 8.0 megapixels CCD sensor
- 3.6x (37-134mm) optical zoom NIKKOR lens
- Electronic VR image stabilization
- 2.5-inch 230k-dot TFT LCD screen
- ISO up to 1600
- Easy Auto Mode with Scene Auto Selector
- Motion Detection for sharp, steady results
- BSS (Best Shot Selector)
- Shooting 640 x 480 / 30 fps movie
- Smart Portrait System including Face-priority AF, Smart Portrait Mode, Blink Warning and In-Camera Red-Eye Fix
- Powered by AA-size batteries readily available anywhere
Free Download Nikon COOLPIX L21 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon L21 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon L21 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon L21 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
If you need Nikon COOLPIX L21 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓