Free Download Nikon D6 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon D6 Owner's Manual.
Nikon D6 DSLR equipped with a 20.8 MP FX-format CMOS sensor, which is paired with powerful EXPEED 6 image processing engine creates exhilarating image quality and extreme low-light performance up to ISO 102,400 an can be further expanded to incredible 3,280,000.
The powerful all selectable and all cross-type 105-point AF system offers fast, accurate AF performance. The 17 custom Group Area AF settings can be used to set and maintain focus on subjects featuring busy scenarios or fast subject movement.
The D6 can record 4K (3840x2160) UHD video up to 30fps, Full HD and HD video recording is also supported. The uncompressed file can output to an optional external recorder via HDMI. The Flat Picture Control mode in video for more control during post-production and color grading.
Other highlights include robust magnesium alloy body, 3.2-inch touchscreen LCD monitor, built-in Wi-Fi ,Bluetooth, GPS and wired LAN, 14 fps high-speed continuous shooting with AE/AF and Advanced customization options help to create an intuitive and efficient way of working with the camera.
Nikon D6 Key Features:
- 20.8-megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 image processor
- ISO 100-102,400 (extendable ISO 50-3,280,000)
- Multi-CAM 37K 105-Point All Cross-Type AF system
- Group Area AF
- 180-pixel RGB metering sensor
- Bright 0.72x 100% viewfinder coverage
- 3.2-inch 2.36m-dot LCD Touchscreen
- Electronic front-curtain shutter
- 14 fps High-speed continuous shooting with AE/AF
- 10.5fps silent continuous shooting in Live View mode
- 2MP/60fps and 8MP/30fps still capture in Live View mode
- 4K (3840x2160/30fps) UHD Video Recording
- Uncompressed HDMI output
- 1920x1080/60p Full-HD Video
- In-camera 4K Time-lapse Movie
- 14-Bit Raw and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- Picture Control modes
- Auto AF fine-tune
- Spot White Balance control
- Recall shooting functions
- 14 customizable buttons
- Built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth & GPS
- Built-in 1000 Base-T Ethernet port
- Dual XQD / CFExpress card slots
- USB-Type C port
- Highly durable Kevlar/carbon fiber-composite shutter has been tested to 400,000 cycles
- Weather-sealed full metal body
- Optional WT-6A wireless transmitter
Nikon D6 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the D6, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon D6.
Free Download Nikon D6 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon D6 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon D6 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon D6 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon D6 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon D6 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon D6 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon D6 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon D6 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon D6 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Nikon D6 Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Nikon D6 Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
Nikon D6 Hungarian User Manual (PDF) - Magyar
Nikon D6 Polish User Manual (PDF) - Polski
Nikon D6 Romanian User Manual (PDF) - Română
Nikon D6 Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
Nikon D6 Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - Български
If you need Nikon D6 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.