Olympus E-3 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the E-3, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of E-3. You can download the Olympus E-3 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Olympus E-3 Four Thirds DSLR incorporates a 10.1 MP High-Speed Live MOS Sensor work with the TruePic III image processing engine delivers superior images with rich gradations, natural and true-to-life color reproduction.
The 11-point all Twin Cross Sensor AF system provides exacting auto focus precision at exceptional speeds. The high performance Built-in Image Stabilization functions with all Four Thirds lenses.
Other highlights include 2.5-inch Free-Angle LCD screen, 1/8000-second high-speed shutter, 5 fps sequential shooting and tough magnesium-alloy body featuring splash- and dust-proof construction.
Olympus E-3 Key Features
- High Speed 10.1-Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- Four Thirds Mount
- High-speed Twin Cross 11-point AF system
- Built-in image stabilizer to stabilize all lenses (up to 5 EV steps) with two modes
- TruePic III Image Processing
- 1/8000th sec. high-speed and high-precision shutter control, X: 1/250
- 5fps sequential shooting with 17 image RAW buffer
- 2.5" multi-angle HyperCrystal LCD
- Real-time effect monitoring on the LCD
- Pre-control over white balance and exposure compensation
- Preview of Shadow Adjustment Technology
- Large Optical Viewfinder with professional-level coverage of 100% and 1.15x magnification for accurate image control
- Dust reduction system
- Splash- and Dust-Proof magnesium alloy body
Free Download Olympus E-3 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus E-3 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus E-3 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Olympus E-3 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
If you need Olympus E-3 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓