Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Owner's Manual.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III houses a 20.4 MP Live MOS sensor, which work withe the TruePic IX Image Processor creates impressive professional-quality images and low-light performance up to ISO 25600.
The 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system reduces shake by up to 7.5 stops, delivers sharp images even in dimly-lit conditions. The 121-point all cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF sensor for high-precision focusing performance.
The Tripod High Res Shot mode offers the equivalent output of an ultra-high-resolution 80MP image by combining 8 shots. The Handheld High Res Shot mode it possible to capture 50MP high-resolution images without the need for a tripod.
The OM-D E-M1 Mark III can record UHD/30p and DCI 4K/24p videos at bit rates of up to 237Mbps. The integrated OM-Log400 setting can be used to extend the effective dynamic range and color grading for a high degree of freedom over images.
Other highlights include 0.74x 2.36m-dot OLED EVF, 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, up to 18 fps high-speed sequential shooting with AF/AE tracking and Live ND creating a slow shutter effect without the need for a physical ND filter.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Key Features:
- 20.4-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- TruePic IX Processor
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detection AF
- 0.74×, 2.36M-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
- S-OVF (Simulated Optical Viewfinder) mode
- 3.0" 1.04M-Dot Vari-Angle LCD touchscreen
- Built-in 5-axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- DCI 4K(4096 x 2160)/24p and UHD 4K(3840 x 2160) /30p video capture
- Uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit via HDMI
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- 1/32,000th electronic shutter speeds
- Up to 18 fps burst shooting with autofocus
- Pro Capture Mode
- 80 Megapixel Tripod High-Res Shot Mode
- 50 Megapixel Handheld High Res Shot mode
- Focus Stacking/Focus Bracketing Modes
- Silent Shutter Mode
- Time-Lapse Movie Mode
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings
- Live Composite
- Live ND filter
- In-Camera Focus Stacking
- Picture Modes
- Art Filters & Art Effects
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- 8-way AF joystick
- Dual SD memory card slots
- USB 3.0 Type-C port
- IPX1 rated Weather-Sealed Magnesium-alloy body
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the OM-D E-M1 Mark III, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III.
Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - български език
If you need Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.