Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M1X PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus OM-D E-M1X Owner's Manual.
Olympus OM-D E-M1X houses a 20.4 MP Live MOS sensor, which work with the Dual TruePic VIII Processors creates impressive professional-quality images and low-light performance up to ISO 25600.
The in-body 5-axis Image Stabilization system reduces shake by up to 7.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. The all-cross-type 121-point hybrid AF system for fast and precise focusing and subject tracking performance.
The OM-D E-M1X support recording DCI (4096 x 2160) and UHD (3840 x 2160) 4K videos at bit rates of up to 237Mbps. The OM-Log400 setting delivers movies without loss of details in shadows or highlight blowouts, and afford a greater range of control during post-production color grading. The uncompressed 4:2:2 video can output from the HDMI port.
The Tripod High Res Shot mode & Handheld High Res Shot mode the equivalent output of a raw image up to 80MP by by compositing sequentially recorded files into a single image.
Other highlights include 2.36m-dot EVF, 3-inch 1,037k-dot vari-angle LCD touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, field sensors, 18 fps continuous shooting with continuous AF when use an electronic shutter and Pro Capture Mode records up to 35 frames retroactively provides lag-free shooting that enables the capture of split-second moments with no compromises.
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Key Features:
- 20.4-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Dual TruePic VIII Processor Processors
- 0.83x, 2.36M-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.037M-Dot Vari-Angle LCD touchscreen
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Built-in 5-axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- DCI 4K(4096 x 2160)/24p & UHD 4K(3840 x 2160) /30p video recording
- supports OM-Log400
- 1080/120p Full HD video recording
- 1/32,000th electronic shutter speeds
- Up to 18 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Live ND
- Pro Capture Mode
- Handheld High Res Shot
- 80 Megapixel Tripod High-Res Shot
- USB Type-C port can be used for quick in-camera charging
- Focus Stacking/Focus Bracketing Modes
- Silent Shutter Mode
- Time-Lapse Movie Mode
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings
- Live Composite
- In-Camera Focus Stacking
- Picture Modes
- Art Filters & Art Effects
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Built-in GPS, temperature sensor, manometer and compass
- Dual SD memory card slots
- USB 3.0 Type-C port
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-alloy body
Olympus OM-D E-M1X PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the OM-D E-M1X, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Olympus OM-D E-M1X.
Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M1X User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus OM-D E-M1X User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus OM-D E-M1X French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - български език
If you need Olympus OM-D E-M1X PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.