Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the OM-D E-M1 Mark II, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of OM-D E-M1 Mark II. You can download the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II equipped with a 20.4 MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VIII Dual Quad Core Processor creates impressive professional-quality images and low-light performance up to ISO 25600.
The in-body 5-axis Image Stabilization system reduces shake by up to 5.5 stops, delivers sharp images even in dimly-lit conditions. The Dual FAST AF system combines contrast detection with 121 on-chip phase-detect points for focusing performance that is both quick and accurate.
The OM-D E-M1 Mark II can record stunning UHD/30p and DCI 4K/24p videos at bit rates of up to 237Mbps. The uncompressed 4:2:2 video can output from the HDMI port.
Other highlights include 2.36m-dot OLED EVF with S-OVF (Simulated Optical Viewfinder) mode, 3-inch 1,037k-dot tilting LCD touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi, 18 fps continuous shooting with continuous AF when use an electronic shutter, 15 fps use a mechanical shutter, and Pro Capture Mode provides lag-free shooting that enables the capture of split-second moments with no compromises.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Key Features:
- 20.4-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- TruePic VIII Dual Quad Core Processor
- 0.74×, 2.36M-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
- S-OVF (Simulated Optical Viewfinder) mode
- 3.0" 1.04M-Dot fully articulating LCD touchscreen
- Built-in 5-axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- DCI 4K(4096 x 2160)/24p and UHD 4K(3840 x 2160) /30p video recording
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- 1/32,000th electronic shutter speeds
- 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Pro Capture Mode
- 50 Megapixel High-Res Shot Mode
- Focus Stacking/Focus Bracketing Modes
- Silent Shutter Mode
- Time-Lapse Movie Mode
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings
- Live Composite
- In-Camera Focus Stacking
- Picture Modes
- Art Filters & Art Effects
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Dual SD memory card slots
- USB 3.0 Type-C port
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-alloy body
Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - български език
If you need Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓