Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M10 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus OM-D E-M10 Owner's Manual.
The slim Olympus OM-D E-M10 Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens camera incorporates a 16 MP Live MOS sensor work with the powerful TruePic VII image processor delivers outstanding high resolution images with natural color and low-light performance up to ISO 25600.
The ultrafast FAST AF system with 81 target areas that cover the whole image for quickly and accurately acquire focus. The in-body 3-axis image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake with any lens, ensures super-sharp shots even in dimly-lit conditions.
The OM-D E-M10 equipped with a large, bright 1440k-dot electronic viewfinder (EVF) helps accurately frame shots and assess light in challenging conditions. This high-speed EVF features a 120fps refresh rate which quickly reproduces fast-moving scenes. The E-M10 is also built-in Wi-Fi for easy image sharing and remote control.
Other highlights include a large 3-inch 1,037k-dot tilting touchscreen LCD monitor, 1080/30p full-HD movie recording, iAUTO (Intelligent Auto), 12 Art Filters, 9 Art Effects and Live Bulb feature enables you to take long exposures and actually see the image as it develops on the LCD screen and in the EVF.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Key Features:
- 16.1-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- 1,440k-Dot, 1.15x magnification Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3.0" 1,037k-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- In-Body 3-Axis Image Stabilization
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 1080p Full HD Video Recording at 30 fps
- FAST AF system
- AF tracking
- ISO 100-25600
- 8 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Face Detect, Face Priority and Eye Detection
- Live Bulb and Live Time modes
- Live Composite Mode
- Photo & Movie Capture simultaneous photo capture while shooting a movie
- Art Filters & Art Effects
- Creative Control
- HDR and HDR bracketing
- Photo Story allows recording of a scene from multiple viewpoints, which are then composited into a single image
- Level gauge
- Built-in Pop-up Flash
- Optional Exclusive grip ECG-1
Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M10 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus OM-D E-M10 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus OM-D E-M10 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - украї́нська мо́ва
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - български език
If you need Olympus OM-D E-M10 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.