Free Download Olympus Tough TG-6 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus Tough TG-6 Owner's Manual.
Olympus Tough TG-6 is waterproof to depths of 50ft (15m), shock-proof from 7ft (2.1m), freeze-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C), crush-proof to withstand up to 220lbs (100kgf) and dust-proof.
The Tough TG-6 equipped with a 12 MP BSI CMOS sensor, TruePic VIII Image Processor and bright F/2.0 4x (25-100mm) optical zoom lens with image stabilization deliver high-quality images and low-light performance to ISO 12800.
The TG-6 features Field Sensor System including a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor tracking data to photos and movies, or independently using the camera's Data Log Mode.
The TG-6's Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is fully pressed to ensure you don't miss a shot.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD monitor, RAW capture, UHD 4K/30p video, high speed 1080/120p full HD video, 20 fps continuous shooting, 5 underwater modes and built-in Wi-Fi.
Olympus Tough TG-6 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 15m (50ft) , shock-proof to 2.1m (7ft), freezeproof to -10°C (14°F), Crushproof to 220lbs (100kgf), Dustproof rated to IP6X
- 12-Megapixels 1/2.3" Back Side Illuminated CMOS sensor
- 4x (25-100mm) f/2.0-4.9 wide-angle optical zoom lens
- 2x Digital Teleconverter
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- Sensor-shift Image Stabilization
- 25-point autofocus system
- 3-inch 1.04M-dots LCD screen
- RAW capture
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS, Manometer, Electronic Compass and Temperature sensor
- ISO up to 12800
- 20fps Continuous Shooting
- 4K(3840x2160/30p) UHD video recording
- 1920x1080/120p High speed Full HD video
- Built-in AF Illuminator
- Pro Capture Mode
- 4 Macro Modes: Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Bracketing, Focus Stacking
- Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, Underwater Snapshot and Underwater Microscope
- In-camera time-lapses
- Nighttime Live Composite
- Scene Modes
- Picture Modes
- Art Filters
- Date Imprinting
- Optional LG-1 Macro Light Guide
- Optional FD-1 Flash Diffuser
- Optional FCON-T01 / FCON-T01 Fisheye Converter lens
- Optional TCON-T01 1.7x Tele-converter
- Optional LB-T01 Lens barrier
- Optional PT-059 Underwater Case (depth of 45m/147ft)
Olympus Tough TG-6 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Tough TG-6, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Olympus Tough TG-6.
Free Download Olympus Tough TG-6 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus Tough TG-6 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus Tough TG-6 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus Tough TG-6 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Olympus Tough TG-6 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Olympus Tough TG-6 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus Tough TG-6 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Olympus Tough TG-6 Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
Olympus Tough TG-6 Bulgarian User Manual (PDF) - Български
Olympus Tough TG-6 Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
If you need Olympus Tough TG-6 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.