Free Download Ricoh WG-70 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh WG-70 Owner's Manual.
Ricoh WG-70 is waterproof to a depth of 46ft (14m), shockproof from heights of 5.2ft (1.6m), freeze-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C), crushproof up to 220lbf (100kgf) and dustproof rated to IPX 6.
The WG-70 houses a 16 MP BSI CMOS sensor and high-performance 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens, delivers exceptional image quality in a variety of lighting conditions. The triple anti-shake protection help to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld.
The WG-70 equipped with six LEDs placed around the lens to help illuminate close-up subjects when working with the Digital Microscope mode.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD with anti-reflective coating, 1080/30p Full HD video recording, Interval shooting modes and Digital Filters.
Ricoh WG-70 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 14m (46ft), Shockproof to 1.6m (5.2ft), Freeze-proof to -10°C (14°F), Crashproof to 100 KGF (220 LBF) and Dustproof rated to IPX 6 or JIS Class 6
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3" back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140mm) F/3.5-F/5.5 optical zoom lens
- Triple anti-shake protection
- 2.7" 230k-dot 16:9 LCD screen with AR Coating
- 1920x1080/30fps Full-HD video recording
- ISO 125-6400
- Face Detection
- 6 LED Macro Lights
- Self-Portrait Assist mode
- Underwater shooting mode
- Handheld Night Snap mode
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- Digital Microscope Mode focusing to 0.4"
- Macro stand
- Interval shooting modes
- 12 digital filters
- Auto Picture mode
- Hand-held Night Snap mode
- Two remote control receptors
- Supports FlashAir Wi-Fi SD card
Ricoh WG-70 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the WG-70, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Ricoh WG-70.
Free Download Ricoh WG-70 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh WG-70 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Ricoh WG-70 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.