Free Download Sigma sd Quattro PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sigma sd Quattro Owner's Manual.
Sigma sd Quattro mirrorless camera integrating a 29MP APS-C Foveon X3 Direct CMOS sensor captures full-color information vertically as opposed to horizontally, delivers outstanding resolution and rich color with smooth gradations and a wide dynamic range.
The Dual TRUE III image processing engine offers continuous shooting up to 3.6 fps and sensitivities up to ISO 6400. The Hybrid AF System combines Phase Detection for focus speed and Contrast Detection for focus accuracy.
The Super-Fine Detail mode brings out the full potential of the Quattro sensor by takes seven unique exposures with one shot and merging them for exceptional dynamic range.
Other highlights include 3-inch 1.62m-dot LCD screen, sub rear screen displays camera's current settings, built-in EVF and Quick Set Menu for access to your most commonly used settings.
Sigma sd Quattro Key Features：
- 29-megapixel Foveon X3 Direct Image sensor (generation name: "Quattro")
- Dual TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) III Image Processing Engine
- Sigma SA Lens Mount
- 1.09x 2.36m-dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0-inch 1.62m-dot LCD screen
- Sub rear screen
- Phase & Contrast-Detect Hybrid AF System
- 19.6MP lossless compressed raw image
- ISO 100-6400
- 3.6 fps continuous shooting
- Super-Fine Detail Exposure Mode
- Movement Prediction
- Face Detection
- Free Movement
- Focus Peaking
- 3:2, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 7:6, and 21:9 Aspect Ratios
- Quick Set Menu
- Lock Switch
- Micro-USB 3.0 terminal
- PC sync terminal
- Optional PG-41 Power Grip
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust- and splash-proof
Free Download Sigma sd Quattro User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Sigma sd Quattro User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Sigma sd Quattro PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.