Free Download Sigma sd Quattro H PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sigma sd Quattro H Owner's Manual.
Sigma sd Quattro H mirrorless camera equipped with a 51MP APS-H (26.6x17.9mm) Foveon X3 Direct CMOS sensor captures full-color information vertically as opposed to horizontally, creates outstanding resolution and rich color with smooth gradations and a wide dynamic range.
The Dual TRUE III image processing engine offers continuous shooting up to 3.8 fps and sensitivities up to ISO 6400. The Hybrid AF System combines Phase Detection and Contrast Detection methods offers fast and precise at the same time.
The sd Quattro H featuress Super-Fine Detail mode brings out the full potential of the Quattro sensor by generates seven different exposures with one shot and merging them for exceptional dynamic range.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD main screen, rear sub monitor displays camera's current settings, built-in EVF and Focus Peaking function for instant confirmation of the in-focus subject.
Sigma sd Quattro H Key Features：
- 51-megapixel APS-H (26.6x17.9mm) Foveon X3 Direct Image sensor (generation name: "Quattro")
- Dual TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) III Image Processor
- Sigma SA Lens Mount
- 2.36m-dot 1.09x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD screen
- Sub rear monitor
- Phase & Contrast-Detect Hybrid AF System
- 25.5 MP lossless compressed raw image
- ISO 100-6400
- 3.8 fps continuous shooting
- Super-Fine Detail Exposure Mode
- Movement Prediction
- Face Detection
- Free Movement
- Focus Peaking
- Selectable aspect ratios of 3:2, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 7:6, and 21:9
- Quick Set button
- Lock Switch
- Micro-USB 3.0 terminal
- PC sync terminal
- Optional PG-41 Power Grip
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust- and splash-proof
Free Download Sigma sd Quattro H User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Sigma sd Quattro H User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Sigma sd Quattro H PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.