Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP50 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix XP50 Owner's Manual.
This tough Fujifilm FinePix XP50 is Waterproof to a depth of 16.5ft (5 m), Shockproof to 5ft (1.5m), Freezeproof down to 14°F (-10°C), and dust is brushed aside with all the camera's access points specially sealed for ultimate protection.
The XP50 features a 14 MP CMOS sensor and a new image processor for impressive pictures. ISO up to 3200 and CMOS Shift Image Stabilization ensures crisp and sharp photos, even in low-light environments. A Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens gives plenty of picture taking versatility, the lens also has a reinforced hardened glass lens barrier and water repellent coating.
Other highlights include 1080p full HD video, 10 fps burst shooting, Tracking Auto Focus, Motion Panorama 360 mode and Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO) intelligently identifies the scene type and necessary shooting conditions to optimize picture perfect potential.
Fujifilm FinePix XP50 Key Features:
- 14.4 mega-pixel CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140 mm) optical zoom lens with water repellent coating
- Waterproof to 5 m (16.5ft), Shockproof to 1.5 m (5ft), Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F), Dustproof / Sandproof
- Waterproof access port with double locks
- CMOS-Shift Image Stabilization
- Improved 2.7-inch LCD with anti-reflection coating
- 1920x1080 /30p Full HD movie capture
- Continuous shooting up to 10 fps
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO)
- Face Detection & Face Detection Timer Function
- Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Pro Low-light Mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- Tracking Auto Focus
- In-camera Editing
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP50 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix XP50 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP50 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.