Free Download Fujifilm X-H1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-H1 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-H1 houses a 24.3MP APS-C CMOS III sensor combined with the high-speed X-Processor Pro Engine delivers superior image quality and up to 11fps continuous shooting.
The X-H1 features In-body 5-axis image stabilization system offers up to 5.5 stops stabilization. The Hybrid 325-Point AF system with 169 phase detection points offers high-speed and high-precision AF performance even in difficult lighting conditions.
The X-H1 supports DCI 4K (4096x2160/24fps) and UHD 4K (3840x2160/30fps) video recording up to 200 Mbps. The F-Log Gamma setting provides a wider dynamic range for use in advanced color grading software during editing.
The 3.69M-dot, 0.75x OLED Electronic Viewfinder has the display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and up to 100 fps EVF refresh rate offers a crisply detailed and smooth view of whatever you're shooting.
Other highlights include 3-inch 1.04M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen, 1.28" Sub-LCD Top Screen, 1920x1080/120p High Speed Full HD video, built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and Flicker Reduction mode guarantees reliable exposure results even under fluorescent and mercury lighting.
Fujifilm X-H1 Key Features:
- 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization
- X-Processor Pro Engine
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- Electronic front curtain shutter
- Electronic shutter up to 1/32000 sec.
- 0.48-inch 3.69M-dot, 0.75x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 100 fps EVF refresh rate & 0.005 sec refresh time
- 3" 1.04M-dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 1.28-inch shoulder display
- 325 hybrid AF system (169 of which offer phase detection)
- 0.4 seconds start-up time
- 0.06 seconds AF time
- 0.045 seconds shutter lag time
- 0.17 seconds shooting interval
- ISO 200-12800 (ISO100, 25600, 51200 in extension)
- Continuous shooting with AF up to 8 fps with mechanical shutter (11 fps with Power Booster Grip), 14 fps with Electronic shutter
- DCI 4K (4096x2160)/24fps, UHD 4K (3840x2160)/30fps Video
- Internal F-Log Gamma
- Timecode recording
- 8-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output
- 1920x1080/60fps Full HD video
- 1920×1080/120p High Speed Full HD video
- Interval timer shooting
- Multiple Exposure
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film Simulation modes
- Advanced filters
- 2 command dials and 6 Function buttons
- Flicker Reduction Mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Built-in high-performance microphone
- Dual SD card slots (Compatibility with UHS-II )
- USB 3.0 socket
- Dust and splash-proof magnesium alloy body, Freeze resistance to -10°C (14°F)
- Optional vertical power booster grip VPB-XH1
Fujifilm X-H1 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the X-H1, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Fujifilm X-H1.
Free Download Fujifilm X-H1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-H1 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X-H1 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Fujifilm X-H1 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X-H1 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Fujifilm X-H1 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Fujifilm X-H1 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X-H1 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Fujifilm X-H1 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Fujifilm X-H1 Arabic User Manual (PDF) - العربية
If you need Fujifilm X-H1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.