Fujifilm X-T200 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the X-T200, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of X-T200. You can download the Fujifilm X-T200 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Fujifilm X-T200 houses a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and advanced EXR Image Processor delivers high-quality images and excellent low-light performance.
The Hybrid AF system for quick and precise AF in a variety of conditions. The Eye and Face Detection AF for greater focusing accuracy when shooting portraits.
The X-T200 can record 4K (3840x2160) UHD video up to 30fps. The digital Gimbal Function can be used to help steady shaky footage.
Other highlights include built-in a 0.62x high-resolution OLED EVF, 3.0-inch Three-Way Tilting LCD touch screen, 8fps continuous shooting, 1080/120fps full HD video recording, 20 Advanced Filters and built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth for image sharing and remote control.
Fujifilm X-T200 Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS
- Hybrid AF System with Phase-Detection
- EXR image processor engine
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- ISO 200-12800, 100-51200 expanded
- 0.62x 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.5-inch 2.76M-dot fully articulating LCD touchscreen
- Electronic Shutter up to 1/32000 sec.
- Continuous shooting of up to 8 fps
- 4K (3840x2160)/30fps UHD video recording
- 4K Burst Function for image at 15 fps
- Multi Focus Mode
- 1920x1080/120fps Full HD video
- Face/Eye Detection AF
- Main Subject Recognition
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- Film Simulation modes
- 20 Advanced Filters
- HDR video mode
- Depth Control
- In-camera RAW processing
- Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Free Download Fujifilm X-T200 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-T200 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm X-T200 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓