Nikon SB-800 PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the SB-800, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of SB-800. You can download the Nikon SB-800 Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
The compact and portable Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight is a powerful flash unit provides incredible lighting flexibility both as a stand-alone speedlight, wireless commander or remote unit.
The SB-800 supports automatic balanced fill flash that delivers outstanding results as well as new creative possibilities. The i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash flash control employs Nikon's new Advanced Data Communication system to introduce an improved method for the monitor pre-flash and wireless operation that marks an evolution in higher precision over Nikon's acclaimed D-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash control system and forms the core of the new Creative Lighting System.
The SB-800 makes Advanced Wireless Lighting (wireless multiple flash) as easy to use as a single on-camera speedlight, inviting professional and advanced amateur photographers to explore the unlimited creative possibilities.
Nikon SB-800 AF Key Features:
- Optimized for use with Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS)
- Operates a stand-alone Speedlight, wireless Speedlight Commander or wireless remote unit
- Control as many as 3 remote groups (A, B and C) with the SB-800's wireless Commander mode without leaving the camera position.
- Flash Value Lock provides a fixed flash output for more consistent flash output.
- Flash color information is provided for more accurate flash control.
- Built-in flash compensation: plus or minus 3EV in 1/3rd step increments
- Nikon's most advanced Speedlight with a guide number of 184 feet (at ISO 100 at 105mm zoom-head position)
- Advanced wireless control provides fully automatic and independent control of an unlimited number of SB-900, SB-800, SB-600 and SB-R200 Speedlights
- Four channel options for wireless operation prevents triggering of other Nikon CLS compatible Speedlights when working in competitive environments
- Built-in Wide-area AF (autofocus) illuminator, compatible with every AF NIKKOR lens and all CLS compatible Nikon cameras
- Auto FP High-speed sync for working with higher shutter speeds offering greater depth of field control
- Bounce and swivel flash head control for more creative flash techniques and lighting effects
- Dot matrix LCD with easy to read graphics
Free Download Nikon SB-800 AF User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon SB-800 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon SB-800 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon SB-800 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon SB-800 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon SB-800 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon SB-800 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon SB-800 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon SB-800 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon SB-800 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Nikon SB-800 Techniques Guide - English
If you need Nikon SB-800 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓