Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) PDF User Manual (Owner's Manual, User Guide) offers information and instructions how to operate the Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2). You can download the Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) Instruction Manual in PDF format for free on this post.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) houses a 25 MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor with AR Coating, which work with the Venus Engine image processor delivers professional-quality imaging.
The 5-axis in-body image stabilization is able to compensate for up to 7.5 stops of camera shake. The 779-Point Phase-Detection AF System offers high-speed and high-precision autofocusing performance.
The Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) can records up to 10-bit 4:2:0 5.8K/30p video with the full sensor area, or 4K at up to 120p. Recording and playback is supported using an external SSD via USB-C port. The built-in V-Log/V-Gamut provides 13+ stops of dynamic range and broad colors.
Other highlights include built-in 3.86m-dot EVF, 3.0-inch free-angle LCD touch screen, built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 and Handheld High-Res Mode compiles multiple exposures to create a single 100MP file.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) Key Features:
- 25.2-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with Dual IS 2
- 0.78x, 3.86m-dot OLED Live View Finder up to 120Hz refresh
- 3.0" 1.84m-dot Free-Angle touchscreen
- 779 points On-sensor phase detection AF system
- C4K/4K 60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Video Recording
- Supports Apple ProRes
- V-Log/V-Gamut included
- ISO 200-25600 (expands to 100-25600)
- 100MP handheld high-res mode
- 60 fps burst shooting with continuous AF using electronic shutter
- Live View Composite mode
- Pre-burst shooting with 0.5, 1, and 1.5-second settings
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Full-size HDMI port
- USB-C socket with PD-compatible power and charging, external SSD support
- Sealed magnesium-alloy body, splash / dustproof design
- Optional DMW-BG1 / DMW-BGS5 grip
- Optional XLR microphone adaptor DMW-XLR1
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in November 2023] )
If you need Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 II (DC-G9M2) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓