Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) equipped with a 20.3 MP Live MOS sensor with AR Coating, which work with the Venus Engine image processor delivers professional-quality imaging.
The 5-axis Dual Image Stabilizer is able to compensate for up to 6.5 stops of camera shake. The high precision 225-area DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) AF system achieves high-speed and high-precision AF.
The Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) can records DCI or UHD 4K with the full sensor area and can output 10-bit 4:2:0 internally up to 60p, or 4:2:2 at 30p. The pre-Installed V-Log L to deliver a high dynamic range and broad colors. The Wired/wireless Live streaming options allowing live broadcast.
Other highlights include built-in 3.86m-dot EVF, 3.0-inch free-angle LCD touch screen, built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless image sharing and remote control.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) Key Features:
- 20.3-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating
- Micro Four Thirds mount
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with Dual IS 2
- 0.76x, 3.86m-dot OLED Live View Finder up to 120Hz refresh
- 3.0" 1.84m-dot Free-Angle touchscreen
- Live streaming options via Wi-Fi or smartphone
- 225 AF areas Depth from Defocus AF system
- Advanced Subject Detect
- Touch MF Assist
- Internal UHD/DCI 4K 10-bit 4:2:0 capture at up to 60p with no crop
- Internal UHD/DCI 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 capture at up to 30p with no crop
- V-Log L included
- 1920x1080/180p Full-HD recording
- 6K and 4K PHOTO Modes
- ISO 200-25600 (expands to 100-25600)
- Pre-configurable rack focus mode
- 9 fps burst shooting with continuous AF, 12fps with AF-S
- In-camera RAW development
- Photo Style modes
- Creative Control modes
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB-C socket with PD-compatible power and charging
- Sealed magnesium-alloy body, splash / dustproof design
- Optional XLR microphone adaptor DMW-XLR1
- Optional Battery Grip DMW-BGGH5
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2).
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
If you need Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II (DC-GH5M2) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓