Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) equipped with a 24.2 MP Full-Frame BSI CMOS sensor and new L2 technology image engine delivers professional-quality imaging.
The Phase Hybrid AF system features 779 phase-detection points achieves fast and precise autofocusing performance. The Dual I.S. 2 image stabilization system is able to compensate for up to 6.5 stops of camera shake.
The Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) can records 6K30 Opengate video with 4:2:0 10-bit color up to 30p, as well as DCI or UHD 4K60p video with 4:2:2 10-bit. The pre-Installed V-Log L to deliver a high dynamic range and broad colors. The Active I.S. system, which supports walking shots to further enhance image stabilization while the camera is moving and recording video.
The DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) offers HDMI RAW video data output and USB-SSD recording, ALL-Intra recording and ProRes recording are also supported.
Other highlights include built-in 3.86m-dot EVF, 3.0-inch free-angle LCD touch screen, 96MP multi-shot High Resolution mode, up to 30 fps electronic burst shooting, Wired / Wireless IP streaming and USB tethering to smartphones.
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel Full-Frame BSI CMOS sensor with on-sensor phase detection
- Dual-Native ISO
- L mount
- 779-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- Subject recognition AF
- Dual I.S. 2 image stabilization5-axis in-body image stabilization
- 0.78x, 3.86m-dot OLED Live View Finder up to 120 fps refresh rate
- 3.0" 1.84m-dot Free-Angle LCD touchscreen
- Open gate 3:2 & 6K full-width 10-bit 4:2:0 capture at up to 30p
- UHD/DCI 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 capture at up to 60p
- HDMI RAW video data output
- USB-C SSD recording
- ALL-Intra and ProRes recording
- V-Log L included
- Real-time LUT application
- built-in cooling fan
- ISO 100-51200 (expands to 50-204800)
- 96MP multi-shot high-resolution mode
- Continuous Shooting up to 9 fps with the mechanical shutter and up to 30 fps with the electronic shutter
- Wired/wireless IP streaming
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Low Energy (5.0)
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB-C socket with PD-compatible power and charging
- Sealed magnesium-alloy body, splash / dustproof design
- Optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter
- Optional XLR microphone adaptor DMW-XLR1
Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X).
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in May 2023] )
If you need Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page. ↓↓↓
2 thoughts on “Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 IIX (DC-S5M2X) Camera User Manual, Instruction Manual, User Guide (PDF)”
Just bought the Lumix s5 ii and need a German manual.
We've already posted the German PDF user manual for Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 II (DC-S5M2) on this post: