Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 equipped with a 20 MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine delivers high quality images even low light.
The LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR 30x (24-720mm) ultra-wide-angle super-zoom lens capture everything from dynamic landscapes to people or animals distant away. The HYBRID Optical Image Stabilizer Plus keep your shots sharp even if you're shooting at full zoom or handheld in dimly-lit situations.
The DC-ZS70 can record stunning 4K (3840x2160/30fps) UHD video in MP4 format. The 4K Photo function allows users to capture unmissable moments at 30fps and extract to 8 MP stills. The Post Focus function change the point of focus after shooting. The Focus Stacking function enables changing the depth of field after shooting by combining multiple images.
Other highlights include built-in Wi-Fi, built-in EVF, burst shooting up to 10fps, 3-inch flippable LCD touch screen features Self Shot mode and various functions for selfies.
Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 Key Features:
- 20.3-megapixel 1/2.3" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- 30x (24-720mm) LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Optical Zoom Lens
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Hybrid Optical Image Stabilizer Plus)
- 0.2" 1,166k-dot Live View Finder (EVF)
- 3" 1040k-dot flip-up LCD touch screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Contrast Auto Focus with DFD (Depth from Defocus) Technology
- UHD 4K (3840x2160/30fps) video recording
- 1920x1080/60p full-HD video recording
- 4K Live Cropping
- 4K Photo
- Post Focus and Focus Stacking
- 4K selfies and panoramic selfies
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
- Control Ring
- 10fps Burst Shooting at Full Resolution
- Manual Exposure
- Recording in RAW format
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 PDF User Manual Download Available Soon On CameraUserGuide.net)
If you need Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS70 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.