Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 features 2-lens system can record high-quality 3D photos and 3D 1920 x 1080 full HD videos of the side by side method. It equipped with a 12MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine excel in image processing in both sensitivity and speed.
The MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) of the each lens compensates for the blurring caused by hand-shake, even when shooting in 3D. It lets everybody take beautiful and blur-free images with ease.
The DMC-3D1 is equipped with a large 3.5-inch 16:9 LCD Touch screen, it is easy to switch the lens - right or left - and control its zooming intuitively.
Other highlights include AF Tracking, Intelligent Scene Selector, Face Recognition, photo & video dual-shooting and iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 Key Features:
- 12-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor
- 4x (25-100mm) Wide-angle Optical Zoom
- Venus Engine
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
- 3.5-inch, 460k-dot Smart Touch-screen
- 3D Photo and 3D Video Shooting
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Sonic Speed AF
- Touch AF Tracking
- 1,920 x 1,080 high quality 3D full HD video Recording in AVCHD or MP4 Format with Dolby Digital Stereo High Quality Sound
- High-resolution Still Image Recoding in Video Recording
- Handheld Night Shot Mode
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 Spanish Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, Español
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.