Free Download Ricoh GR II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh GR II Owner's Manual.
Ricoh GR II houses a 16 MP APS-C CMOS image sensor with no Anti-aliasing filter, which combines with the high-performance GR ENGINE V engine delivers outstanding image quality.
The bright F/2.8, 18.3mm (28mm in 35mm format) wide-angle fixed lens creates sharp, clear image resolution, shallow depth of field and exceptional low-light performance.
The GR II is built-in Wi-Fi & NFC for easy wireless image transfer and remote shooting. Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 4fps continuous shooting, 0.2 seconds high-speed AF, ISO up 25600, 1080p Full HD move recording, full manual control and 17 effect modes.
Ricoh GR II Key Features:
- 16.2 megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor
- No Optical Low-pass Filter
- 18.3mm (28mm Equivalent) F/2.8 fixed lens
- GR ENGINE V Image Processor
- 3.0-inch 1,230k-dot White Magic LCD Screen
- 1920x1080/30p Full-HD Video Capture
- ISO 100-25600
- 0.2 seconds high speed autofocus
- 4 fps Burst Shooting
- P/S/A/M modes
- Aperture & shutter priority mode
- Capture both JPG and RAW
- Aperture Preview Button
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Built-in Flash and Hot Shoe
- Built-in Neutral Density Filter
- In-camera RAW development
- Image Effects
- 35mm/47mm Crop Modes
- Macro Mode
- Dual-axis Electronic Level
- Magnesium alloy body
- Wireless control of PENTAX AF360FGZII & AF540FGZII external flashes
- Optional Optical Viewfinders: GV-2 and GV-1
- Optional GW-3 21mm Wide Conversion Lens
Free Download Ricoh GR II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh GR II User Manual (PDF) - English
Ricoh GR II German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Ricoh GR II French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Ricoh GR II Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Ricoh GR II Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Ricoh GR II Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Ricoh GR II Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
If you need Ricoh GR II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.