Free Download Ricoh WG-50 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh WG-50 Owner's Manual.
The tough Ricoh WG-50 is waterproof to a depth of 46ft (14m), shockproof to 5.2ft (1.6m), crushproof up to 220lbf (100kgf), freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C) and dustproof rated to IPX 6.
The WG-50 equipped with a 16 MP BSI CMOS sensor delivers excellent image quality. The 5x (28-140mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens is perfect for capturing a wide array of subject types. The triple anti-shake protection ensures sharper imagery.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD disply, Full HD 1080/30p video recording, digital filters, Digital Microscope mode and 6 macro lights surround the lens assist close-up shooting.
Ricoh WG-50 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 14m (46ft), Shockproof to 1.6m (5.2ft), Freezeproof to -10°C (14°F), Crashproof to 100 KGF (220 LBF) and Dustproof
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3" back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140m) optical zoom lens
- Triple anti-shake protection
- 2.7" 230k-dot 16:9 LCD with AR Coating
- 1080p/30fps full-HD movie recording
- ISO up to 6400
- Face Detection
- 6 LED Macro Lights
- Self-Portrait Assist mode
- Underwater shooting mode
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- Digital Microscope Mode focusing to 0.4"
- Macro stand
- Shutter lag time of 0.008 sec.
- Startup time of 1.5 sec.
- Interval shooting modes
- 12 digital filters
- Auto Picture mode
- Hand-held Night Snap mode
- Two remote control receptors
Ricoh WG-50 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the WG-50, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Ricoh WG-50.
Free Download Ricoh WG-50 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh WG-50 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Ricoh WG-50 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.