Free Download Ricoh WG-6 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh WG-6 Owner's Manual.
Ricoh WG-6 is waterproof to a depth of 65ft (20m), shockproof from heights up to 6.5ft (2.1m), freeze-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C), crushproof up to 220lbf (100kgf) and dustproof.
The WG-6 equipped with a 20 MP BSI CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution & low-noise images in a variety of lighting conditions. The 5x (28-140mm) optical zoom lens is perfect for capturing a wide array of subject types. The built-in macro ring light assist close-up shooting.
The WG-6 can shoots 4K (3840x2160) UHD videos at 30fps. The Movie SR+ and Movie SR stabilization modes which aim to correct camera shake to help steady video footage.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD, built-in GPS module for geotag and Handheld Night Snap mode, which automatically captures several images of the same nighttime scene and produces a single blur-free composite image.
Ricoh WG-6 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 20m (65ft), Shockproof to 2.1m (6.5ft), Freeze-proof to -10°C (14°F), Crashproof to 100 KGF (220 LBF) and Dustproof
- 20-megapixel 1/2.3" back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140m) optical zoom lens
- 3" 1040k-dot LCD screen
- UHD 4K (3840x2160/30p) video recording
- 1920x1080 Full-HD video
- Movie SR+ and Movie SR mode
- ISO 125-6400
- Built-In GPS & electronic compass
- 6 LED Macro Lights
- Underwater shooting mode
- Digital Microscope mode enables close focusing to 0.4"
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- Interval shooting modes
- 12 Digital filters
- Auto Picture mode
- Hand-held Night Snap mode
- Two remote control receivers
- USB-C socket
- Supports FlashAir Wi-Fi SD card
Ricoh WG-6 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the WG-6, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Ricoh WG-6.
Free Download Ricoh WG-6 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Ricoh WG-6 PDF User Manual download will be available soon on CameraUserGuide.net [Expected in March 2019] )
If you need Ricoh WG-6 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.