Free Download Sigma DP1 Quattro PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sigma DP1 Quattro Owner's Manual.
Sigma DP1 Quattro equipped with a new Foveon X3 29MP APS-C Direct CMOS sensor capture all of the information that visible light transmits, delivers incredible detail, precise gradation, gorgeous color, breathtaking realism with a 3D feel.
The TRUE III image processing engine offers ultrafast processing of an immense volume of image data without any deterioration of the final images. The high-performance 19mm (equivalent to a 28mm lens on a 35mm camera) F/2.8 fixed lens ensuring sharp, high contrast images even in low light.
Other highlights include 3-inch 920k-dots high-resolution LCD display, 14-bit RAW image capture, Full Exposure Control and 11 different Color Modes for a variety of effects.
Sigma DP1 Quattro Key Features：
- 29-megapixel Foveon X3 Direct Image sensor (generation name: "Quattro")
- TRUE (Three-layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) III Image Processing Engine
- 19mm (28mm equivalent) f/2.8 Lens
- Contrast Detection Autofocus
- Focusing ring for manual focusing
- 3.0" 920k-dots LCD Screen
- ISO 100-6400
- Face Detection AF
- Records JPEG & 14-bit RAW Files
- 3.5 fps continuous shooting
- P/S/A/M Exposure Control
- 3:2, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9 and 21:9 Aspect Ratios
- Quick Set (QS) Menu
- Color Modes
- Electric Level
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- Magnesium Body
- Optional viewfinder VF-31
- Optional LVF-01 magnifying loupe
- Optional lens hood LH4-01
- Optional cable release CR-31
Free Download Sigma DP1 Quattro User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Sigma DP1 Quattro User Manual (PDF) - English
Sigma DP1 Quattro French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Sigma DP1 Quattro Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
If you need Sigma DP1 Quattro PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.