Free Download Ricoh WG-4 (GPS) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Ricoh WG-4 (GPS) Owner's Manual.
The rugged Ricoh WG-4 GPS / WG-4 is waterproof depth to 45ft (14m), shockproof against a fall from a height of 6.6ft (2m), coldproof down to 14°F (-10°C), crushproof up to 220LBF (100KGF) and dustproof.
The fast F/2.0 4x (25-100mm) optical zoom lens and a 16 MP high-sensitivity BSI CMOS sensor delivers superior images and low-noise performance. The Dual Shake Reduction combines an image-sensor-shift-type Shake Reduction mechanism with a Digital Shake Reduction mode, to guarantee stunningly sharp images even in low-light situations such as underwater shooting and nightscapes.
The WG-4 GPS is built-in GPS and electronic compass, which automatically records position data, pressure, altitude/underwater depth and direction onto captured images.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 1080p Full HD movie recording, High Speed Movie function, Digital Microscope mode, Auto Picture mode, Shutter Priority mode and USER mode enables quick recall of preprogrammed settings.
Ricoh WG-4 GPS / WG-4 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 14m (45ft), Shockproof to 2m (6.6ft), Coldproof to -10°C (14°F), Crashproof to 100 KGF (220 LBF) and Dustproof
- 16 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- 4x (25-100m) f/2.0 wide-angle optical zoom
- 3" 460k-dot 16:9 wide LCD monitor with Anti-Reflection coating
- Dual Shake Reduction
- ISO up to 6400
- 1080p/30fps Full HD movie recording
- Shutter Priority and USER modes
- 6 LED Macro Lights
- Digital Microscope mode
- Self-Portrait Assist mode
- Auto Picture mode
- Face Detection AF
- Panoramic mode
- HDR mode
- Slow-Motion Video capture
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Digital level
- 12 digital filters
- Remote control receivers on both the front
- Built-in GPS (WG-4 GPS Only)
- Sub-screen on the front panel to indicate time and GPS data (WG-4 GPS only)
- Compatibility with Eye-Fi Card
- Optional O-CC135 Camera Case with belt loop
Ricoh WG-4 (GPS) PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the WG-4 (GPS), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Ricoh WG-4 (GPS).
Free Download Ricoh WG-4 GPS / WG-4 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Ricoh WG-4 GPS / WG-4 User Manual (PDF) - English
Ricoh WG-4 GPS / WG-4 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Ricoh WG-4 GPS / WG-4 Slovak User Manual (PDF) - slovenčina
If you need Ricoh WG-4 (GPS) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.