Free Download Sigma SD1 Merrill PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Sigma SD1 Merrill Owner's Manual.
Sigma SD1 Merrill (SD1m) DSLR equipped with a 46 megapixels APS-C sized full-color Foveon X3 direct image sensor captures all primary RGB colors at each and every pixel location with 3 layers, ensuring the capture of full and complete color. Since color moiré is not generated, the use of a low-pass filter is not required, meaning light and color are captured by this sensor with a three-dimensional feel. The Dual TRUE II image processing engine and DDR III buffer ensure the high speed processing of images without lowering the quality.
Other highlights include 5 fps continuous shooting, ISO up to 6400, 77-segment AE sensor, 11 point twin cross sensor AF system, built-in flash, 3-inch LCD screen and magnesium alloy-clad body construction.
Sigma SD1 Merrill (SD1m) Key Features:
- 46-megapixel Foveon X3 full color Merrill sensor
- A lightweight yet solid magnesium alloy body designed to withstand rough use and shocks in harsh conditions
- Dual True II Image processing engine
- ISO Up to 6400
- Advanced DDR III buffer
- 11-Point Twin Cross Sensor Focus System
- Large, highly visible 3.0" 460k-dot TFT color LCD screen
- Seven Color Modes
- Built-in flash with 17mm angle of coverage
- Weather resistant feature protects the camera from the effects of harsh weather conditions
- Dust Protector
Free Download Sigma SD1 Merrill (SD1m) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Sigma SD1 Merrill PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.